CrossFit Crescent – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
Warm up suggested by Julie Foucher:
– Shoulder smash, pec smash, T-spine mobility
– Row 500m
– Dynamic warm up: walking lunges, high leg kicks, high knees, butt kicks, Spider-Man walks, inchworm
– 30 air squats, slow and controlled
– 20 pass-throughs with PVC
– 10 thrusters with an empty barbell
– 5 thrusters loaded to workout weight
– 5-3-1 thruster/burpee at workout weight. Take some time to test out your pacing and rhythm here.
– Allow full recovery before starting the workout, but stay warm with moves like squats, jumping jacks, etc.
21-18-15-12-9-6-3 reps for time of: